How tall over all????

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
spltacoma

How tall over all????

Post by spltacoma »

I Used to have a B2 with a 6 inch skyjacker kit and 33x12.50 15's muds and I was wondering if anyone has a similiar set up to tell me how tall it is over all. My old one fit in my garage but I am at a different house now and before i buy another one I want to make sure it will fit in garage because we get alot of hail storms where I am at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

i had that set up and i just swapped in a solid axle so i dont have a measure ment butlet me run to the garage............... okay my garage door is roughly 90" and my b2 had no problems making it under the opening.. hope that helps.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
spltacoma

Post by spltacoma »

Yeah i just measured my garage and I only have 81 1/2 inches at max. I thought the garages looked smaller then mine in AZ. So what do you think? Thanks for any help!
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

okay i measured with the garage door open today and i got 82.5" at the lowest part of the garage door when open to the floor. at the lowest part of the garage door frame to the floor was 83"

you might just be okay have someone look at it while you drive it in. i know i at least had 1"- 2" of clearance.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
spltacoma

Post by spltacoma »

Thanks man i appreciate the help.