Cool Pic

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

Cool Pic

Post by Phillippi »

Well we (our metro SWAT team) did a hit on a meth house the other night and used explosive entry due to a barricaded front door. It was good. :D
Attachments
oh ya.....
oh ya.....
Swat explosive entry.jpg (12.15 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

Haha, that's is cool. Sounds exciting.
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

NICE! :redneck:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

so did they grab another pair of underwhere on the way out the back? :laugh:
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Well here is the story on this house. We hit it (SWAT hit) last nov and the front door was barricaded with a dead-bar and tons of garbage waist deep. The team that tried to breach that door hit it with a ram several times and was unable to get in. I went in the side door with my team and we got the main guy we were looking for and his wife. While he was in custody, he was saying how we are a bunch of *ussies because we couldnt get in. He was also saying that he could and would kick our asses if he had the chance.

So this time, my team was to take the garage where he stores his meth, and one team on the front door with an explosive entry, side door team had explosives also (but the door was unlocked damnit). We also had an explosive charge for the garage door but it was open. The main dude again this time was in the garage. I was on point and he didnt listen to me when I told him several times to get on the ground, so I "helped" him to the floor. Needless to say he didnt try to kick my ass like he said he would try even though he knew we were coming as he had several cameras around his house.

Anyway long post sorry, but its a good explaination of why the door being blown up. Oh ya there was a girl in the house, but she was naked to she didnt run, but got into a fetal position and cryed and screamed. :finger:
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Damn, I need to quit eating fast food and get a real job!
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

oh and before you get excited, I was told that she was not a good naked. Actually a bad meth ho naked :puke:
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

Why would you use explosives around a meth lab. Since the chemical used to make meth are explosive, doesn't that add little danger to the police and the surrounding public, besides destroy the evidence?
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

not a lab, meth dealer. We still use explosives around labs though. We use a water charge. That uses a charge to push water into the door and causes lots of damage to the door since water cant be compressed anymore.
Last edited by Phillippi on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

:cool:
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.
PHROX

Post by PHROX »

I wish we had some cool stuff like that over here in Iraq, we probably do but I havent seen it.
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0