Fuel Line connected to Pressure regulator

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
HickoryB2

Fuel Line connected to Pressure regulator

Post by HickoryB2 »

I have a 1990 Bii, The fuel pressure regulator is brand new but has a fuel leak at the plastic connector on the fuel line. I believe the fuel is leaking from there, maybe the seal has given way i'm not sure. I will include photos.

Has anyone had trouble with these fittings leaking? and has anyone replaced one/ created a new one before? I have the tool to remove it so that isn't an issue. I've looked everywhere and cannot find a replacement fuel line with the same fittings. The only option i have is to create my own. Does anyone know what hose size or fittings i should use? I have a pressure regulator with a barb fitting on it as well so I guess the idea would be to create a fuel line where is comes out as a barb instead of that plastic fitting you see in the photos.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
Dustin_Oregon

Re: Fuel Line connected to Pressure regulator

Post by Dustin_Oregon »

Yeah I’d imagine you could do exactly what you’re suggesting. Alternatively, you could try your luck at a junk yard. You can look for rangers with the same engine and possibly just get the whole hose + fitting assembly. Good luck!