Interior....

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
Arrival

Interior....

Post by Arrival »

I've been looking for 2 things and can't seem to find them. Then again i've have my bronco for a VERY short time (i can't say i'm a experienced BII owner at one month) and i'm probably lookin in the wrong direction.

Both things i'm looking for are pretty simple and depending on which one I find first it will probably change how i use them. First i'm looking for diamond plating for the interior. I haven't decided if i want to do floor plates for the fronts seats or if i want to cover the cargo area with it. But one way or another i want some carpet to cut down on noise. The second thing i'm looking for is possibly premolded carpeting. I rather hate the old nasty worked over red carpet in my BII so i'm looking for a change. I figure i can skip changing out the seats by just adding some solid color seat covers. In the month i've had my BII i've ordered quite a few mods but haven't had the time to bolt them on. Once I do I'll try to throw a pic up. Thanks for the help guys!
:D
A.C.

"There's a word for someone who thinks everyone is out to get him... perceptive" - Woody Allen
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Check out JC Whitney for carpet kits

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Prod ... pId-403653
foxfan

Post by foxfan »

i have brand new in the box vinyl flooring w/ jute for a BII including cargo area.

i think it was like $250, i'll have to check. anyway i'll sell for less than new whatever a good deal is.

i won't use it, because i'm running bare metal less mildew and i'm not using the BII body anymore either.
i did a search and looked through the threads and still didn't find what i needed!
DZK007

Post by DZK007 »

Check ebay as well. I have seen molded sets of new carpets for under $200 for the whole truck.
'84 Bronco II, 3.0L, 4X4, 5spd, D-35+8.8 w/31spl Explorer axles, some suspension mods.....

410fortune Owes ME $$$ !
85ranger4x4

Post by 85ranger4x4 »

www.lmctruck.com

They have good ranger stuff, maybe something for the BII
http://groups.msn.com/bellinghamdualsportriders

85 Longbed 4x4
94 4.0L V6, 4.56 welded rear, L/S front, 32" MTRs
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

I also just noticed today that James Duff has started to carry premolded carpet and vinyl in most of the stock colors. As stated by others LMC, JC Whitney and E-bay are good places to look too. As for the diamond plate I would just go buy a full sheet and cut and bend it to fit where ever you want it; 1/8 or 3/16 inch is easy to work with.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s