86 B2 xlt O-Ring help

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
Reconbobby

86 B2 xlt O-Ring help

Post by Reconbobby »

I'm not shur this has been asked I've looked but could not find, anyways I have an 86 B2 with the 2.9,FM145, and BW1350. My issue when I replaced the T-case I also replaced to clutch pack, flywheel and throw out bearing. In the process of pulling the trans and T-case the O-ring that is where the line goes into the trans broke apart. I've contacted for they were able to show me a photo of the O-ring and that's all lol. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what size it would be I can't find information on it at all perhaps I'm looking in all the wrong places mabey I'm calling it the wrong thing. I know it goes into the trans, I know it's connected to my clutch because when I press in my clutch ill have pressure for a little bit (so long as the reservoir is full) and it spews fluid. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also I'm looking for a front drive shaft for same truck willing to pay $200 for the shaft. Thanks in advance for the help and again sorry if this was already posted
tekatlarge

Re: 86 B2 xlt O-Ring help

Post by tekatlarge »

Sometimes if you have the bad Oring it can be measured and a new general oring installed. Do you have a picture of this Oring? That would help identify it. I am trying from memory to place it but I am drawing a blank. Maybe someone else has better info than I have...
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast