exhaust powered jack!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Wicked Bronco II

exhaust powered jack!

Post by Wicked Bronco II »

look at this accident prone masterpiece... actually i dont know if its that worthless but it caught my eye.... http://www.karajan.com/barter/barter23.htm
I believe you understand what you think I said but im not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant....?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Heh......

I blew up a rubber raft once with exhuast...... Come to think of it, I think we gave up :laugh: :laugh:

Considering your tires easily hold the weight of your vehicle with only 5 psi, I believe these would easily lift a vehicle as your engine compression is around 150 psi. Of course I think it would be a little more pleasant to use on-board air. :idea:
Bob Myers

Post by Bob Myers »

They been using airbag recovery technology for years. Thats the first thing that the recovery guys usually try when turning an 18 wheeler back up on its wheels.
88 BII,4.0, 9"& D44/4.88 locked. 1350/1354 doubles
92 XJ-wifes toy
Exhauster

Post by Exhauster »

i saw a demo for something like that called the bull bag in north dakota back in the late 70's.... the guy put it under my old pontiac, hooked it onto the tailpipe and it lifted the back end of the car right up off the ground.... it was slick