WARRANT OFFICER COURT MARSHALLED!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
TNMAN

WARRANT OFFICER COURT MARSHALLED!

Post by TNMAN »

Have you guys seen the news about the CWO who was brigged for 5 months, court marshalled, received a DHD, and lost his civilian job? He vwas charged because he took equipment that did not belong to his Bn. to complete a combat mission! It was not civilian stuff, but military stuff! THAT'S BULLSHIT! THAT TYPE THING HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN A COMBAT ZONE! When I was in SWA in 90-91 I saw this type thing happen MANY times....and nobody got crimminally prosecuted for it! Thats just the way things are done. I was infuriated when I saw this on the news. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MILITARY COMING TOO?!?!? DAMNIT...I AM SO ANGRY! I feel for those soldiers that were "screwed".
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

wow for a minute there i thought this was about you.... that does suck and i dont know anything about ground pounding or heavy equipment except my breif training on 22k forklift, but if i need something to complete a mission and it was'nt supplied then i'd have to improvise. military's like that though.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!