lift sag

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
strechedraven

lift sag

Post by strechedraven »

Hey all im new here but have been surfing for a while, I just wanted some input real quick, I have an 84 b2 with a 6" skyjacker 3" body with a fi 302 swap and an aod tranny. since the swap i have lost about an inch and a half in the front lift making it hard to tuck my tires and forcing me to put on my old 33s, which look like hammered ars their way to small, is there a simple solution here like a spring for a differnt model maybe or somthing creative? i was thinking of those add a lift blocks for leveling that go on top of the spring to cheat, but thats not gonna help much other than clearance and Id like it to be functional again cause i hear those blocks tend to fall on a hard flex? any help would be awesome, thanks :D

84 b2 6" skyjacker lift 3" body with a feul injected 302 and aod tranny custom bumpers and interior.
Mud Addict

Re: lift sag

Post by Mud Addict »

Stack about an inch worth of large washers under the lower coil spring mounts. That will raise it back up and still allow suspension to work. And they washers will not fail while wheeling :cool:
strechedraven

Re: lift sag

Post by strechedraven »

BAD ARS! see i knew somone would know lol
84 b2 6" skyjacker lift 3" body with a feul injected 302 and aod tranny custom bumpers and interior.