I CANT FIND A SNORKEL NOWHERE !!!!!

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
MJONES602

I CANT FIND A SNORKEL NOWHERE !!!!!

Post by MJONES602 »

PLEASE TELL ME WERE TO FIND A SNORKEL FOR A 88 B2 OR HOW TO MAKE A GOOD ONE THAT WORKS.
MATT JONES
Syko

Post by Syko »

BDEUCE

Post by BDEUCE »

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Magazine/Feb 06/offroad.htm on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www.therangerstation.com Port 80

links don't work.... :D
Syko

Post by Syko »

Hmmm weird.. try going to www.therangerstation.com and going to the technical library and its under intake i think. its a great website for rangers and b2's
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I have yet to see an aftermarket snorkel for any of our ford vehicles. The ones on the ranger station look really cheesy to me, but thats my opinion. Good luck with whatever you deside to do.
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

I seem to remember someone using a snorkel from a Jeep. They removed the right front fender and cut a hole through the inner fender and notched the top of the fender to poke the tube out of. :hmmm:

If you really think about it a person can be very creative with black PVC pipe and fittings and a little glue. :idea:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
yodaman1151

Post by yodaman1151 »

4wheelparts.com used to sell one for the bii and ranger but once i saw this post i looked and they must have discontinued it... figures.
wilber

Post by wilber »

mudranger from up in the north west made a toyota one work on his 93-97 4.0 ranger.