? on chop top

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
H2OFowler57

? on chop top

Post by H2OFowler57 »

Have , for thoa quick questionse who have chop topped their bronco ii's, have you found some sort of rag-top or another way to cover the back for winter driving. I have an 86' that I plan on choppin this spring but this is also my daily driver. Obviously I'm on a tight budget only being 16, but I need a way to somehow cover the rear. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks guys,
Cody
84_4x4

Post by 84_4x4 »

ive always thought it would be cool to have a removable top kind of like the full size broncos where you cut top with one piece and have a way to re-attach but im not sure if its been done
Get Out Of Way Or Im Comin Over Ya
greenmachine89

Post by greenmachine89 »

I chopped the top to my B2 and am in the process of putting a soft top on. I found that you can get everything you need right a your local and yes I am correct in saying so Fabric store! I found outdoor waterproof fabric or vinyl, along with metal button snaps that you can pop rivet on and they even sale a thick clear material for the back window. I will post pics when I get it done. Total cost should be around 60-70 dollars give or take.
1989 Bronco II 8.8 rear Dana 30 Jeep front---RIP
1991 Exploder 6 inch lift 33's---RIP
1989 Bronco II Stock with 32 BFG KM1's
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

i solved that problem for winter drivin :D still not done yet