Greetings from Tennessee

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
TNMAN

Greetings from Tennessee

Post by TNMAN »

Its been a while since I have visited this forum. I am back from my 15 month "vacation" now and have already been wheelin once. I got home on the 11th of July and am still trying to adjust. I do now have a new 6 point cage in my 85 BroII along with chro-mo inners and outers w/ OX u-joints in my 44! My buds at TrailWorks in Gallatin,Tn. hooked me up while I was gone. I will post some pix if anyone is interested....I'll have to clean off all the mud from yesterdays trail ride first. I look forward to posting here again. Though I had internet while in Afghanistan....it was deathly slow and I was limited to my time on line. At any rate...its GREAT to be home and hope to visit here very often. :usa:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

welcome home!

it's good to hear from you, that is realy cool that they hooked you up while you were gone.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Good to have you back safe. Any cool pics or video from "over there"?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Welcome Back! :usa:

So are you retired now? 15 Months was a way more than your share. Thanks for the service! Look forward to some wheelin pics. :cool:

Semper Fi :usa: :usa:
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

Thanks guys. I see the "old guys" are still here. I do have some pix and very few vids. The best way to describe that place is that it looked like a giant strip mine.....except some of the spoil piles were tall enough to have snow on top. I was in So. Afghanistan....the Zabul Province. I was a trainer for the Afghan Army.....ETT..Embedded Training Team. It was def an experience I wont soon forget. Nasty place and not somewhere Id wanna go back to. I am glad its over and I can get back to normal. Nobody...I spent 3 mo. in Ms. training and 12 mo in country. I did not get my promo while there(damnit!) and will have to go to APG for 2 wk to complete the school I could not finish over there. I have not decided if I will retire now or wait for my 3rd block. Good to hear from ya'll again. I hope all has went well for you guys. I'll try and get out some pix....the only cam I had was an EasyShare/Kodak and it aint too user friendly when it comes to xfering pix.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

welcome back.... :usa:
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey there TNMAN,

Good to see ya back home safe and sound.
Let me say a BIG THANK YOU for your service to our country. I appreciate the sacrifices our military people make every day to keep this country FREE!!!!! :usa:

I support you guys 1000%.

Welcome HOME!!!!!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
desrt_rat

Post by desrt_rat »

hey welcome home. and its been said already but can't be said enouph, thanks for everything you have given to help out the :usa:

God bless all our troops.
mekcanix

Post by mekcanix »

good to see you back glad you came out of that in one peice
Its a Bronco II thing............EVEN WE DONT UNDERSTAND
85 bronc modded up a bit