Just a NOOB introducing himself.....

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
tazzman68

Just a NOOB introducing himself.....

Post by tazzman68 »

Hey all, lookin around the net for info and ideas for my lil Burro, and happened upon this place. I lurked a bit, and decided to stay. Hope you all don't mind.....hehe

Anyways, I have an 84 BII, and about 6 months ago, I discovered she's got terminal cancer. So I decided the best thing to do with a rust bucket is to 4by her till she falls off the frame!

So far, I have lifted it roughly a couple of inches with F150 springs and Ranger blocks. Ripped out all of the iterior except for the seats and dash. Drilled 4 holes in the roof, and mounted some old school 6" KC's. and I threw some cheap used 32's on her.

I have just got a set of 33x12.5's BFG Baja Champions, and a set of Steel AR mud mags and a 3" body lift for her. But not on yet. Hopefully in the next week.
After that gets done, the top is coming off, and the big heavy duty double down tube roll bar gets stuffed in.
Hope to be a useful member, and hope to pick your brains dry too!

Ed
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Welcome aboard. It's a little slow around here now, but things should pick back up in the fall. :cool:
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Welcome!
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
tazzman68

Post by tazzman68 »

Thank you for the welcomes!
I am a just a bit more than curious, as to how many members are up here in the Great Pacific NW?
I recognize the areas in a whole lot of the pics on here.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

There's been quite a few PNW folks come and go over the years. You can browse the member list here http://forum.broncoii4x4.com/memberlist.php

I think right now there's 5 or 6 that live in the area.
desrt_rat

Post by desrt_rat »

welcome. thier seems to be alot of us PNW people here. good bunch of people, i am sure you will enjoy it.