Metro wars

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

Metro wars

Post by Phillippi »

Ok this may not be your thing, but I have found it addicting. This is a text game that is fun and you have to use your brain. Click on this http://metrowars.com/register.php?REF=33519 and sign up. After that you are trying to gain money, strength, eductaion, etc. You team up and attack others to take some of their stuff. I am still figuring it out, but maybe there are others here that know how to play.

If you do sign up my username is moab_b2 (33519),
wilber

Post by wilber »

how long ya been on? im a level 16 wilber is my name id is 9210

train in the gym, and buy a big house! its all about the stats. vote for them daily to get gold bars and sell em for 10mil some guys offer more for them.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I love these kinds of games, but I'm not even going to try this one. No freakin time! :frown:
wilber

Post by wilber »

what do you mean no time, you work for the state dont ya......

:finger:
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

no kidding.... I work graves and sometimes it quiet enough to play. Most of the time not.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Well, the tax payers will be happy to know I've been working my ass off. Next week I'll be working over 2 hours from home. And best of all, I'm overtime exempt, which means I don't get paid for anything over 40hrs. Hopefully that will change next year. Of course it's still a better gig than what I was working :cool:
mccutcheon4

Post by mccutcheon4 »

Nobody wrote:Well, the tax payers will be happy to know I've been working my ass off. Next week I'll be working over 2 hours from home. And best of all, I'm overtime exempt, which means I don't get paid for anything over 40hrs. Hopefully that will change next year. Of course it's still a better gig than what I was working :cool:
Overtime exempt, :flipoff: the guy that came up with that should be shot :flipoff: , I deal with the same BS nobody. I believe in going the extra mile for my company, just don't make it manditory with some vague twistable law. Damn, that kind of sh_t pisses me off. How about they pay me 60 hours wages for 40 hours work ?