East side wheelin'

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
no v8? why drive?

East side wheelin'

Post by no v8? why drive? »

....Washington that is. Finally got out of the office and behind the wheel for a bit last weekend. A friend of mine from the tri cities was breaking in his front locker in his STX so we showed him around. Found out that he really needs to ditch his swaybars if he doesnt want passengers keeping his truck off its side all day...

I had the '78 there for tool storage and a tow ride home if needed and I jumped in my old '90 and took turns driving with my roomate while scott manned his STX. The STX is posi in the back and locked up front with 31's, the ext. cab is welded front and rear on 35's.

Heres a few pics of the ORV park:

lost a fan shroud....

on to the trail run:

Nathan got to go for several free rides along the way, and I had to drop the camera and jump on too, did I mention he needs to ditch the sway bars?

There are a bunch more pics HERE

The best part was for the first time EVER on a trail ride not a single thing in the drivetrain on the '90 blew to pieces! I can't say that its never been out without breaking anymore!
87 4X4 Ranger 306ci AOD NP205 fw d44/8.8 5.13s
94 4x4 Navajo 8" lift
bigdog

Post by bigdog »

it looked like yall had a ball. i wish there was a good place like that around here you got to take a chance on goin to jail or getting shoot at been on someones land
lay wib it dont play wib it
iceman21

Re: East side wheelin'

Post by iceman21 »

This is Washington... Eastern I'm assuming dude where is this? I wanna go and play around!