Naches

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
FatMan

Naches

Post by FatMan »

Moon ROCK's, Funny ROCK's

Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

more
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

more pic's
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

more pic's
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

i had a blast this trip was in the begining of AUG it was hot as hell and i even got sun burned. i could'nt believe it anywaybesides losing my wallet and getting lost on the dusty trails they had up there it was a awesome trip.

P.S. someone found my wallet and sent it in the mail who say's there aint any honest people out there..
B2JAY

Hey

Post by B2JAY »

Where was this???
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Naches WA... i went up there for 2 weeks to visit the in-laws and go wheeling with some fellas from my club.. we did a meet and greet and had a good time alot of names to remember from that weekend. there werea couple of snort buggy's up there as well. we heard that some pirate4x4 guy's were suppose to come up but we did'nt see any.
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

You should go during the jeep jamboree. The funny rocks create alot of carnege :cool:
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

there was plenty of carnage one of the jeep's that went with sheereda T/C shaft. 1 yota keep losing fuel and a cherrikee broke a steering shaft i think. my buddy mike trashed the bed of his yota.

i never told the story of the trip. short version is this got up there at about 6:00 pm. went to check out a quick trail came back in about an hour. set up camp while waiting for everyone else to show. at about 11:00 pm my buddy mike was beat from working all night the night before and driving all day that day so he decided to crash. so we gathered about 6 rig's for a night run and headed out to the rock's.
we played for about 4hrs and at about 3:00 am we were ready to head back to camp. well needless to say our guide got us lost and we spent 3.5 hrs try'n to find our way back to camp. during all of this we made many pit stops 1 to help a jeep out and sometime during all this i lost my wallet.

we ended up pulling into camp at about 6:30 am and i was beat i had been up for about 24 hrs and i realized after breakfast and a cup of coffee my wallet was missing. i was pissed but figured i'd never see it again. at about 10:00 that morning everyone who slept in got ready to play so i decided to stay up and roll with the group of guy's who wanted to play on the rock's that's when i got all the pic's the other group went to play on the trails i opted not to becuz i had enough of the dust. we played for a good while that day and went back to camp at about 5:00pm finally after about 40hrs no sleep i get a chance to catch some z's. so i slept for about 4 hrs and got up for another night run.

there was a cool couple of guy's out there. friends of some friends from 4lockedfilms.com that where filming the whole thing. if you watch there teaser you'll see the green runner and part of the grey flattie coming over a ridge. that was us finding our way back to came after a 7hr wheeling trip. it was beautiful watching the sun come up over the mountain in the back ground. i cant remember which mountain it was theres also a small segment of my buddy shaun and his beat white runner try'n to wheel the can opener. all in all it was a great trip i had fun and i even got my wallet back... i know... i know......it was a mirricle but that's another story.
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

:cool: I went on one of the midnight runs the first time i went up there. I winded up spending the night in the front seat of my ranger cuz the trail seem to never end. The next year we went on another trail that took 5 1/2 hours to complete. It was a good time. BTW did you notice all the winch marks on the trees from the winter wheelin' trips. :D
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.