My rig with 33s now

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
offroadohio

My rig with 33s now

Post by offroadohio »

Got my 33's on the BII today, and went and got legal plates for her yesterday, and even put new brake shoes on the rear.... getting ready to drive her to Dani's graduation party to see how she does!

Im definalty gonna need an 8 inch wheel with some better backspacing, cuase the lincoln 6.5's rub the raius arm at full lock and the rears rub when flexed alot... but she looks awesome, and the tires aitn even bald now.... plus I grooved 'em!

Before pics

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Wow...that's almost as ugly as my bronco. :cool:

I think it's cool watching peoples progress over time.
Last edited by Nobody on Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
offroadohio

Post by offroadohio »

Its getting painted next week or so so it wont be quite so ugly....
offroadohio

PAINTED!

Post by offroadohio »

Got the first color sprayed on the BII thursday. and did the second color today.

in over a year it hasnt been washed. Washed it wednesday night all I did was sprayed it with the gardan hose and used a red scuff pad to wash it... so I didnt hafta sand it.... puilled in the garage at 10:35 this thursday, pulled it out of the garage at 10:58 that includes masking it and mixing the paint... so its not meant to look nice.... just to make it all one color...

Pulled it in today at 11a.m. for the second color.... took a little mroe car masking it this time.... painted and pulled it out at 12pm

I had trouble with some of the green comming off with the tap since its nto exactly prepped the greatest.... and I thinned the white a little to much and it kept wantin tor un, but it slooks awesome from a distance...... Gonan touch uyp where the green came off tommorrow before I load her on the trailer for the trip to tellico Friday
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

I love it, paint over body damage and 33s with no lift, it looks great though.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

HA HA.... looks like you went to Nobody's body work school! I paint right over dents and dirt! :redneck:
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

who dosn't paint over dirt :confused:

:finger:
wilber

Post by wilber »

but he hasnt steped up to the advanced class

where you use spray foam to fill gaps