Post up some Wheelin pics!

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
Nobody

Post up some Wheelin pics!

Post by Nobody »

Here I am hanging my head in shame. I had to get pulled out by a heep on Saturday Normally I would dig myself out, but I told my wife I wouldn't be gone all day. I won't let it happen again.
Attachments
stuck2.jpg
stuck1.jpg
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

that sucks go wash the truck off!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I've been thinking this over. I actually got pulled out by a warn......right?
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

We both know that any true friend would not have taken that picture! LOL
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Especially with my camera. :rolleyes:
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

What were you thinking. I think you are right from the looks of it though, looks like you are use the heep as an anchor for a Warn winch to pull you out with. I think it is time for a winch so that this never has to happen again.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

Nobody wrote:Especially with my camera. :rolleyes:
:redneck:

No no we are not going to split hairs here, he is clearly getting pulled by a Jeep and there is no two ways about it. :finger:
This almost makes up for the pulling me off of the road in the snow coment :laugh:
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

marinebroncoii wrote:What were you thinking. I think you are right from the looks of it though, looks like you are use the heep as an anchor for a Warn winch to pull you out with. I think it is time for a winch so that this never has to happen again.
Yeah yeah....that's it. Just an anchor.

I do need a winch. Maybe in about 18 years I'll be able to afford one :frown:
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

I guess you had to be there, it was the Jeep that pulled him out
marinebroncoii wrote:I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

EBSTEVE wrote:I guess you had to be there, it was the Jeep that pulled him out
marinebroncoii wrote:I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.
No, the man has a point, the jeep didn't move, so it wasn't pulling shit!
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

Nobody wrote: No, the man has a point, the jeep didn't move, so it wasn't pulling shit!
I am waiting for Kurt to give his .02, I wonder if it will be something like "sure it was the Warn and next time it will be the shovel"
LOL so where are the rest of the pictures?