This is for dreded

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
OCD4B2

This is for dreded

Post by OCD4B2 »

Hey dood, saw your sweet signature bronco II. Sorry, but it looked like shit after you put the body lift on, that grap was killing my head. Well to tell ya, I went ahead and used the old bumper brackets and just welded on a lower peice, then covered the existing oval hole with another peice of flat stock. After that I welded a brace peice over both pieces on the outside of the mount so it would give it structure and keep it stable. And then I went ahead and cut holes in it for the stock bolts.
It looks a little rusty, but i made shure she would stay on, it really works dood. Made that bumper gap go away. Check her out.

Sorry bout the lines, Im pulling my dead auto for my FM145 :finger:
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
Dreded

Post by Dreded »

thanx for the advice looks good and thats a really good diea on how to do it cause i was looking at it wondering what to do :)

but im sure you saw the FIRE FIRE post :mad: so work is postponed for about a mointh when I get motivation back
4x4'ers Eat More Bush!
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

OMG, I finally read it! :eek: THAT IS HELLA CRAPPY!! well dood you shoulda went with an F. I. setup I see, why dont you change the intake and crap now for a fuel injected setup?
230,000 miles and she still turns heads