I'm a Daddy!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I am taking that statement that you are bottle feeding?

my wife decided to breast feed and it is great. the only thing is they have to eat more often but it is way more healthy for them.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Nope she's breast feeding. She eats every 2-2.5 hrs. She gained 3.5oz at her first dr visit which is good considering most loose a little weight the first week.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

from what I understand they just want them to get back to what the birth weight was. luke was 7lb 10oz when he was born, when he left the hospital he was 7lb 3oz. he gained 1lb. when he went back so they were happy with his progress.

the thing I can't understand about breastfeeding is where did the pumpkin seads come from? :laugh:

so how is everything comming so far? getting enough sleep?
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

pumpkin seeds, no kidding. I was like " who's been feeding this kid corn". Pretty funny.

I've been back to work now for a couple days, so my wife is mostly letting me sleep. Those first few nights were fun though.

Work sucks....I feel like I'm missing out. My wife called today to tell me Nicole's cord fell off. Seems like I should have been there.
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

It' the queston that matters, and now it's Matt doin' the changin' :redneck:

Wait until baby food and you get the green poopy diaper that is over filled andcreepin' up their back. A never ending mess.

I have one that is out of them and another getting close. That will a big expense that can be used towards my 4X4. :tongue2:
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.
NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

Awe good on ya Matt. Girls are great I have 3 girls of my own and a boy. Advice for ya... Don't get 4 of them :D Nah there all great and they all drive me insane at the same time. My house is so loud but I'm pretty deaf :D and I do have a retreat in the garage when it gets to crazy.

Will here's to you and your girl :beer: That whole missing them when your at work thing. It never does go away but it gets better in time. Hey in about 2 years no more diapers :D unless of course you have more kids. Damn I got 4 why haven't I taken the bullets out of the pee shooter yet? Hopefully I'll get that done before 5 happens :eek:

Oh more exciting news for ya. When they get old there shit will smell worse then yours hahaha! Just thought I'd share.
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.
mekcanix

Post by mekcanix »

Congrats and enjoy i miss when my boy was that small he is now becoming a teenager man enjoy it all :D
Its a Bronco II thing............EVEN WE DONT UNDERSTAND
85 bronc modded up a bit
85ranger4x4

Post by 85ranger4x4 »

:eek:

Nice work man! I will have to bring Bethany by some time to say hi to the new lady.

:cool:
http://groups.msn.com/bellinghamdualsportriders

85 Longbed 4x4
94 4.0L V6, 4.56 welded rear, L/S front, 32" MTRs