Christmas Present

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
plowboy

Christmas Present

Post by plowboy »

Got a new toy for Cristmas. Marlin 917V Rifel. Haven't picked it up yet. Hopefully it will be in soon. It is a .17 HMR. Can't wait to have some rodent waistin fun.

Did ya'all get any cool toys?
Attachments
917V.jpg
917V.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Got a 512MB USB drive and some new snow gear. Maybe santa will bring that winch next year.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Santa (my wife and inlaws) were very good to me. Shop vac, Tool cabinet, 2 WWII books, 1 tank history books, new skis, boots, bindings (solomon). There was some other small stuff too. This was a huge surprise this year.... :D

DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I got a 33gal. 150psi Craftsman air compressor with a air tool set that included the 1/2 gun, 3/8 drive ratchet, and air hammer. impact sockets, Frank L. Write book, book on skyscrapers with an interview with Philip Johnson, a new jacket, and baby clothes :D
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
JCinTN

Post by JCinTN »

Hey DBrown, I think that air compressor fell out of Santa's sleigh a little early over Kentucky instead of Tennessee....you mind bringing it down here where it belongs?
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

I got a new folding engine hoist with a Engine stand. I also got a 10 inch miter saw. I think my wife wants me to finish some projects around the house. :confused: Best of all I got a years subscription to to different offroas mags. cool :redneck:
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

finders keepers :finger:

FatMan

Post by FatMan »

hey DBrown :cool: let me know how that air compressor work's out. i am planning on picking one up hopefully before the summer.

i got a craftmans reciprical saw, a metric set of craftmans rachet wrenches, gift cards to pepboys and auto zone, and a (2) year subscription to peterson's and 4wheeler. :D
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

hey DBrown cool let me know how that air compressor work's out. i am planning on picking one up hopefully before the summer.
sure will.....

this is kinda off topic but did y'all have a chance to look at last months petersons? I didn't find anything in there I liked at all. they had one artile where a reader was wanting to rebuild a tranny on a BII, you should have seen me laughing.....the wife officialy thinks I'm crazy. I didn't see any tech that was any good other then the article where they welded the spiders wrong on a samurai :laugh: ..........and a snow pushing article.

plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Sounds like Santa did all right this year. BTW what is Petersons? I haven't heard of that one.
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

peterson's 4 wheel & off-road magazine. it is usually one of my favorites to read but I just wasn't impressed this month. usually they have at least something of every type of rig or at least some general things that would cross over to a few different brands but this month it was geared at mostly the 2005 trucks :puke:

mekcanix

Post by mekcanix »

yep i noticed that too with petersons actually the last few have been a disapiontment i will not be renewing that subscription
Its a Bronco II thing............EVEN WE DONT UNDERSTAND
85 bronc modded up a bit
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

ur fish rifle is pretty nice :finger: but i will stick to my springfield and my SKS... I just wish i woulda got a new tranny for christmas :laugh:
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Oh yea I got a fly tying kit too. Actually 2 of them.
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

fly tying kit sweet, whats ur favorite fly, i usually use a mosquito....never fails me :D
230,000 miles and she still turns heads