Is this a good deal??

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
b2binbad

Is this a good deal??

Post by b2binbad »

I found this ad local, everything is still in the vehicle so I can hear it run/drive. Read through it and let me know if its a good deal. Thanks.

Late 70s 302. Complete, with Holley Truck Avenger carb (over $400 new), adjustable fuel pressure regulator & guage, alternator, fuel pump, distributor, etc. Comes with everything except PS pump & bracket. Runs very strong, 40 psi oil pressure @ idle; 70 psi at higher RPMs. Burns no oil between oil changes. Can get compression readings if you'd like them. Prefer not to separate, but if I can't sell it complete I'll entertain offers for the carb/regulator/guage and motor separately. Asking $750 complete.

NP435 tranny. 4 spd with 6.68:1 first gear. Includes bellhousing, shifter and Advance Adapter to mate to D20 t-case. Willing to separate trans & adapter. Asking $400 for both.

EB D20 t-case (T handle). Asking $75.

Tom's Bronco Parts twin-stick shifter & boot for T-Handle D20; brand new, never installed. These are $157 from Tom's. $100 FIRM

This comes out to $1325 is this a good deal or not???
--L
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Everything sounds fair to me. If you're considering the motor for your BII, I'd highly recommend holding out for a FI 5.0L, that said, I'm happy with my carbed 302.

I just spent all weekend building a twin stick for my Dana 20. I'm not completely happy with mine, so I might be interested in the twin stick if you're not.
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

dayuuummmm! Sure wish I was closer to Colorado! That sounds like a killer deal on the trans and adapter. I', thinking that the adapter costs want the guy is asking for the combo. As for the D20.....I'd snatch that up in a milisecond! Same for the twin stick.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

you could find a motor cheaper but I would grab everything else if you can. you can find a good 5.0HO EFI motor for around $400 go talk to mustang guys they are the ones that can find that kind of deal for you.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

Thanks for the replies. Nobody, I'll let you know.
--L
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I'm waiting.......... :finger:
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

PM Sent.