TNMAN's Bro III

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I'd like to get in on that trip if I have my BII back together keep me in the loop on that one.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

n9emz: You said Lawrenceburg. I take it that you are talking about Summertown? I have been there once.
DBrown: We'll have to get together for sure. I'll keep ya'll posted.
n9emz

Post by n9emz »

I don't know about Summertown....I'm talking about the Lawrenceburg that's about 18 miles SW of Columbia.
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

n9emz wrote:I don't know about Summertown....I'm talking about the Lawrenceburg that's about 18 miles SW of Columbia.
There's an OHV park near these towns called Summertown...or WHEELIN' IN THE COUNTRY".
n9emz

Post by n9emz »

TNMAN wrote: There's an OHV park near these towns called Summertown...or WHEELIN' IN THE COUNTRY".
Checked out your site. I've got a week vacation coming between Thanksgiving and Xmas and we're gonna stop at my bro-in-law's in Lawrenceburg for a weekend on our way to FL. If we can put together a daytrip, I may just haul my rig down to the family's place and then pick it up on the way back from FL. Be a pleasure to run with you folks and your mountain sounds like fun.

Ciao,

Sambo
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

OK n9emz. Here's another pic of the Bro3 taken in Pelham, Tn. at the annual Halloween Ride(even though it was a week early) at the Gilmer farm. That,s my best bud,Monkeywrench in the back. We had A BLAST on this ride. Nothing but creek beds and rocks on the side of a mountain.
cibholder03

Need help with my SAS!

Post by cibholder03 »

I need help, I'm getting ready to do exactly what you did, A leaf-sprung SAS. What vehicle did you get your axles from? Where did you get your leaf hangers for the front? How hard was it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Attachments
Here's how it looks now, minus crappy exhaust!
Here's how it looks now, minus crappy exhaust!
88' B2 XLT, 2.9L, 4' Rough Country lift, D28/7.5 w/ 3.45's, 31x11.50 Swampers, 15x8 Black Rockcrawlers
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

TNMAN is deployed in Afghanistan for another 6 months. :usa:

Here's a thread from our old forum with more information on his swap. Don't post there though.

http://www.broncoii4x4.com/cgi-bin/yabb ... 1065297533