? about a member here?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
TNMAN

? about a member here?

Post by TNMAN »

There was a guy from Tn. that used to post here and I have forgotten his S/N. I do know that he was a National Guardsman. I know that a whole regiment of Tn Cavs have deployed to SWA. Do any oif you guys remember who I am talking about?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Looks like it was BROKEINBRONCO. Doesn't look like he re-registered on the new board. I'll PM you his e-mail addy. :usa:

We're missing a lot of folks these days. That's the way life is I guess, people come and go.
MXjunk127

Post by MXjunk127 »

Nobody wrote:We're missing a lot of folks these days. That's the way life is I guess, people come and go.
so true...but :wtf:
Skin and Bones Motorsports.com
88' 4x4 6" SL, 33" TSL Radials
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

their was JCinTN also but I don't think he was in the national guard.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

DBrown wrote:their was JCinTN also but I don't think he was in the national guard.
I think that is correct. I do know that he was a NG here in TN. There are 3 major commands here in Tn.....the 194th En. Bde....the 196th F.A. Bde...and the 278th ACR. I cannot remember where he said he was at, but if he was in the 278th ACR....he just recently left the mob station and went to NTC and then ion his way to SWA.. Thanks for the info and the PM's guys. I just happen to think about this guy and was curious.
Kinda off the topic..but I'm gonna put this here anyway:
I consider myself an AMERICAN and a PATRIOT!! I am always deeply concerned about OUR service people. As soon as I get in from work..EVERYDAY...I walk straight in the door and switch on the news to check on whats happening with our guys in the battlefields. As many of you know..I just recently transferred to another Bde in the NG here in TN. THE MAIN REASON I moved to another unit was because I felt like I got cheated out of going to Irag for this last "little party" thats been going on. I felt like some higher echelon people did everything that they could to keep that unit from deploiying. I spent 7 months at FTCKY in 03 and we never left there. I was pi$$ed OFF that we never left there. I FELT CHEATED! So....I transferred. I was hurt and even felt ashamed of myself because of that mess. I still haven't quite gotten over it today. I was there in 90-91 and was some of the fiirst to go into Iraq. I was damned proud!.I know that I am not as young as I omce was...but I am still a UNITED STATES SOLDIER! I think about our guys constantly. I never forget them or ignore them. I am proud for them and I would do whatever I could to help them or their families! Sorry for the rant. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR SOLDIERS.
jerrysbroncoii

Post by jerrysbroncoii »

i am a new member, and i just read your post, and i just wanted to say that there are more people out there that feel the same way, and i am one of them because i have a cousin in Taji, not sure how to spell it, with the engeneers, and my little brother is in fort jackson for basic for airborn and will soon be in the war
JCinTN

Post by JCinTN »

Hey this is Jason, no I am not in the National Guard but I am in th Army Reserve. I spoke with ya TNMAN a long time ago and just recently re-registered on the board. I just came back from Afghanistan, and I was on this board as JCinTN before I left. I was reading thru some old e mails and saw one where we spoke briefly right before one of us had to leave....you mentioned wheeling possibly and I had to mention taking mercy on my stock setup. Maybe I am not the guy you are remembering but we did speak once before. Did this help straighten things out?

BTW - I might be scoring a 4wd ranger tomorrow - so I will be more apt to want to wheel either that or the BII now that I will have 3 vehicles, LOL.