Anybody know what happened to Broncoo!!!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
FatMan

Anybody know what happened to Broncoo!!!

Post by FatMan »

i was just wondering i have'nt seen him around in awhile. :frown:
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I don't think canadians like us any more :frown:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

you know, now that you mention that......I haven't seen Blue on here in a while either...... :hmmm:
I think they will probably show up after a while. its getting cold, so the board might start to get more popular.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

DB i guess you have a point everyone's out breaking or building there rig's. hope there at least getting lot's of pic's.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

hey guys i'm still around haven't been givin much time to the internet lately tho bin workin 6-10's a week for about 4 months now with no end in sight i have still managed to get out into the wilderness tho albeit not wheelin done lotsa hiking/backpacking/kayaking picked up a new d/d awhile ago 94' exploder xlt

also bin trying to put some money away so i can get a new shortblock for the b2 :cool: it's sitting outside in my frontyard begging to be driven :frown: i hope to have it done for may long 05'

btw: Nobody we still like ya we just think you have a shitty ass goverment so don't go gettin all mad n stuff it's just a general opinion we'll leave it at that okay :redneck:

anyho i'm off ta bed gotta work early i'll try to come around more often

L8TR guys

Broncoo

here's some pics from one of my trips
Attachments
mara mt009.jpg
the new ride
the new ride
the girlfirend and hopefully wife :)
the girlfirend and hopefully wife :)
mara mt010.jpg
mara mt016.jpg
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Great Pics! Glad your still around.

I hope we invade Canadia next :finger: :usa:
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

well you can have part of Quebec :finger:
AlbertaBoy

Take it all

Post by AlbertaBoy »

They can have all of Quebec...although that may be just the Alberta redneck in me talking...nope, it's all of me.
Blue_coyote

Post by Blue_coyote »

I'm still around, but I've been busy. I had to move back in February (after almost 9 years of parts-collecting!), then I had to move again at the end of September (ON MY FRIGGIN' BIRTHBAY!!!), and now I'm moving AGAIN in 2 weeks. The last two moves were/will be done by myself, with a 3/4 ton pickup and no help (I think I used up favours owed on the first one)

If the US invades, I'll be one of the first to attempt to re-enact the war of 1812, but if you guys ever figure out that the only solution to the war on terror is to bomb the ENTIRE middle east into one big sheet of glass...I wouldn't say a damned thing if a couple of tac-nukes were to "accidently" hit Quebec City....

I am a proud and Patriotic CANADIAN! That's why I think Quebec SHOULD be its own country (but Canada gets to keep the part south of the St. Laurence-for transportation reasons). Then if Quebec wants to dick around........................Damn, there's my stress-level talking again :redneck:
:redneck: RRORC CA-W region rep :redneck:
87 Ranger
85 BII
78 T-top Mustang II
some MTBs