1987 Ford Bronco II for sale

Got some spare Bronco II parts or gasp.... a Bronco II to sell? Post a free ad here. Do Not list eBay items. Ads are automatically deleted after 30 days.
Post Reply
Howardhogan326
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:12 am
Location: MT

1987 Ford Bronco II for sale

Post by Howardhogan326 »

I have a 1987 Ford Bronco II manual shift 4X4 with hubs for sale. It has minimal body damage, running boards, the heat and ac work. The radio and cruise control do not work. I have done the following: replace the fuel tank, the EMC, both fuel pumps, rewired the brake lights, has new battery, new spare tire, new valve cover gasket, tires have been rotated, balanced and aligned. The front seat cushion needs to be restuffed or replaced and the dash has a tear in it. The pull out cargo bay cover is there. All the glass except the windshield are in perfect condition. It has approximately 117,500 miles on it. It is the classic red and silver. Asking $15,000 but will negotiate. I have tried to attach pictures but for some reason I can't. But once you contact me I can send some via another route.
Post Reply