borg warner transfer case no tag?

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
101btp

borg warner transfer case no tag?

Post by 101btp »

well some one had the great idea to take the tag off of my transfer case/c4/advanced adapter combo I picked up a while ago and looked along the internet apparently no one ever has missing or rusted off tags because no one posts about it, but the case it's self says borg/warner on the back and states about using atf fluid and has the production numbers on the back of 13-30-039-901??? I would like to post it for sale but in not gonna guess what it is any one know what the numbers are saying on it?
tekatlarge

Re: borg warner transfer case no tag?

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey 101,

I really think the number is 1350-039-901. I checked all my Borg Warner sources and they say a 1330 is a transmission. If you search for 1350 the rest falls into place. There are a lot of pictures on the web of 1350 case and you can also use that to identify yours..
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
101btp

Post by 101btp »

I think you are right the number 30 well lol 50 was really oxidized and hard to read thanks a lot for the help!!

good to hear from you by the way haven't seen you're posts for a while!
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Glad I could be of help. Yeah been a while hasn't it? I just been seeing what I can stir up..
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast