FlatLine

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
tekatlarge

FlatLine

Post by tekatlarge »

Whats happening around here people? If I were a doctor I would say "Stick a fork in em I think there done.." Nobody got nutin to say?

OK fine, Well I just dropped a dime who's next!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Nobody

Re: FlatLine

Post by Nobody »

Pretty slow these days. Guess most folks folks have moved on. I'm not sure what I can do to help the situation. Without a Bronco II of my own, I can't really provide content and help the way I used to. Any idea how the other Bronco II and Ranger sites are doing? Maybe this platform is just reaching the of life for the masses.

I'll keep the site going though. I think it's been 14-15 years now!
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Well the place I came from before here seems to have reached a peak and is now in decline also. I am not sure why places like this are dropping in user interaction all over. my suspicions are that people are becoming more familiar with the net these days, and they are overloaded with stimulus and places like face-book, twitter, and a host of other places to go! all of the options compete for a persons available time.

Last year I was asked to consult on a Large website that seemed to have gone dormant. I did a lot of research and gathered tons of data and when we got to the end of the analysis The most significant finding was the proliferation of "Alike Data" had reached saturation on the web. The definition of "Alike Data" was the availability of the same data everywhere. They used to be the best place for info and now everyone had the data also. What happened to this site was it got old. All of the Kool stuff it had been praised for was now on everyone's site. Boom "Information proliferation" killed the sites claim to fame.

I guess My final answer is I see a lot of websites that have basically run their course and I think it is just the fact that what is new and Kool today is old and dull next week.
That is why I try to get people engaged here as the more you engage people the more likely they will engage others and so on.

Ok I am done rambling but I hope trends are reversible..
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
kirkland2887

Post by kirkland2887 »

The time of year is probably to blame also
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Busy busy busy id say. I know I have been too freakin busy to come here and get a reminder that my B2 is still in pieces in the garage.... LOL
wilsonsuarez

Post by wilsonsuarez »

well if it helps any, (and i know im a noob to this site and all) but of all the forums sites i joined and posted on over the course of 3 months for the same issue, this is the first and as of yet the only that provided an answer or a reply of any sort. "tek" was very helpful in solving my electrical issue and i will forever more continue to faithfully log on to this great forum and continue to post my B2 problems until you guys stop paying attention to me. again, thanks for the help tek. and please keep the forums going :D
harley

Post by harley »

New guy here too...looks like a cool site...they are all a little slow right now..

Sent from my Trio Stealth_10 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Welcome Harley, I hope you find this a place a good place to stop by. We are a varied bunch and we all come from different geographical areas. We have users from Alaska all the way to Miami from Maine to Mexico not to mention people from all over the planet. If you have a question just post up your info and I am sure someone can help you out.

Hey Wilson thanks for the vote of confidence!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Set Back Relax and enjoy the show..

:cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Lost Bushman

Post by Lost Bushman »

I just joined yesterday. I'm new to the B2 world, since this is my first 4x4 that isn't a jeep. I'm looking forward to learning and helping those I can.

But like Harley says, everywhere is slow right now.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Well Welcome aboard Lost Bushman What part of the world would you be from?
I wish you well and look forward to seeing ya online..

:beer: :beer: :beer: :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Lance Skene

Post by Lance Skene »

Another newbie to this forum here, Im also on the FTE(ford truck enthusiasts) and TRS(the ranger station) forums. FTE is pretty slow in the B2 section, TRS B2 section is a little busier tho partially because Ranger owners also visit the B2 section since the two trucks are so similar. Ive owned several Rangers so I also visit that section of TRS anytime Im looking for info. Since this is a B2 specific forum there isnt the random traffic that some of these other sites get by having forums for other ford trucks.

A common thing on garden tractor sites I visit is to have a sticky thread... "What did you do on your xxx today", those seem pretty popular for posts where a person doesnt need alot of feedback but can still be active on the forum.
'80 Bronco 351M
'85 BII 2.8/Duraspark
'89 F150 302 Supercab
harley

Post by harley »

tekatlarge wrote:Welcome Harley, I hope you find this a place a good place to stop by. We are a varied bunch and we all come from different geographical areas. We have users from Alaska all the way to Miami from Maine to Mexico not to mention people from all over the planet. If you have a question just post up your info and I am sure someone can help you out.

Hey Wilson thanks for the vote of confidence!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Set Back Relax and enjoy the show..

:cool:
Thanks!
Using Tapatalk