New Bronco II

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
AKBroncoII

New Bronco II

Post by AKBroncoII »

I'm new to the forum and new to Bronco 2's. I'm very excited about this little truck. She's an '89 B2 with UNK mileage (speedometer/odometer not working). She needs some work. The Rear Antilock warning light came on, so I gotta figure that out. Other than that, she runs great. Hope you all like the pics. Only $1800. If anyone on this forum is from AK, you'll know, that's a freakin' steal!
Attachments
Here's "Agnes." Little ol' lady that leaks and wheezes here and there.
Here's "Agnes." Little ol' lady that leaks and wheezes here and there.
Agnes2.jpg
Agnes3.jpg
Agnes3.jpg (9.02 KiB) Viewed 5322 times
Mud Addict

Re: New Bronco II

Post by Mud Addict »

Nice little Bronco you have there :beer:
AKBroncoII

Post by AKBroncoII »

Thanks man! I've had fun with her so far. I'll be posting more pics of the work I'll be doing. I'm a novice mechanic and got this truck to learn and have fun. I'll be posting tons of questions, while having tons of fun, and sounding like tons of idiot...
AKBroncoII

Post by AKBroncoII »

Poking around through the forum, you really have some good stuff to say. I've looked and can't really find anything quite like what's going on with my truck. The rear antilock brake light is on. Should I just go ahead and replace all the brake system components? I can't seem to locate the sensor for that light. Thoughts?
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

The rear ABS computer is located left side drives rear post. Maybe the computer crapped on ya.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Mud Addict

Post by Mud Addict »

The sensor is mounted on top of the rear differential
drofman

Post by drofman »

You can pull codes by grounding a wire at computer at the location that Tex said. I got to find my manual and see if I can get back to you or someone here may know.
Jesse Grass

Post by Jesse Grass »

That's a pretty nice lookin bronco you got there. I'm from Ak myself and got an 89 also. I love the little thing. My dad and grandma told m if I fixed it j could have it. Been drivin it ever sence.