Engine Swaps

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Mudhog1977

Re: Engine Swaps

Post by Mudhog1977 »

tekatlarge wrote:Hey Drof,

Its all about belly buttons you know ya got an innie or an outie. Now it just doesn't make sense pulling one out and putting the other type in. Besides all of this playing with your belly button can make you go blind too. :wtf:

Now down to the facts of life. God Created Chevy and Ford to be equals, yet still be individual. God also said build equal yet NEVER Cross Parts. If ye cross parts or bastardize either in a way as to insult one make or another you will be stricken from thy favorite parts store and you will have lifelong Montezuma's revenge. :cool:

Does that kind of Cap it for ya Drof.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Drink up my friend, I'm going for a smoothie.........
Rotflmao Damn ,true very true tech bout fell out the truck on that one, caught me offguard :beer:
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
RAZOR

Post by RAZOR »

OK OK OK... thanks to your pear pressure, and the fact that it is incredibly hard to put a SMC in a ford (not to mention my Ford loving friend Evan) I'm going to go with a Ford engine
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

That is a very wise move there Grasshopper! You will be richly rewarded with the happy sounds a a delighted Veee Hickle.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
kirkland2887

Post by kirkland2887 »

you should be able to sell the 350 block pretty easy to fund the project. that is what i would do