insert explorative here

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
fnlucky

insert explorative here

Post by fnlucky »

normally transmission problems dont bother me my husband has a transmission shop, however currently here i sit 200 miles from home and a leaky pan the town im in and there are no seals in site

so alas spending another night in this place cardboard or silicone for 200 miles choose wisely
i wana sleep in my own bed
jefe

Re: insert explorative here

Post by jefe »

uh oh. no good.
drofman

Post by drofman »

I bet he's hate'n it more than you. Good luck to you. Got to remember "stuff happens" when you have an over 20 year ride.
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey FNLucky just check to see how bad the leak is it it is not huge just buy several qts of ATF and cruise home stopping to refill the trans when needed.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
drofman

Post by drofman »

she's pissed because her old man owns a tranny shop and she has a leak. Kinda like a plumbers house who's toilet won't flush.
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

i made it home i just kept dumping fluid in every 30 minutes are so.... and it was fixed the day after freaking seals i slept in my own bed at least and yes it was like a plumber having a toilet that does not flush. i never before wanted to inflict harm on a vehicle before untill then, alas we made it i showered and crashed and attacked it in the morning now bigger fish to fry egr valve is going bad on the f 250....