my f 150 died! but its okay i got a new one well newish

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Mudhog1977

Re: my f 150 died! but its okay i got a new one well newish

Post by Mudhog1977 »

The dr pulled him to hard when he was bein born and broke his back
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

Yep I think its been reworked and I replaced the colloum boom no naw dinging pain in the ass to do yes.... No anoying noise yay! And speaking of modified controls my aunt is a little person she uses pedal extentions.... I had to work on get truck the other day.... Pain in the arse.... I've seen the hand controls never had any upclose work with any of them ..
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

All the hand controls I have seen looks like they made 1 set and you "Made Them Fit". I am disappointed with Mobility manufactures as the crap that they sell is mostly junk. Oh I could rant on that subject but I am tired and sleepy so won't get on a roll.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

I heard that tek im not impressed with the craftmanship at all i mean,come on 15000 for mobilty products that act up in a few years ond u have to buy a late model vehicle in order for medicaid to pay for it my friend called me up one night cause his lift seat seized up halfway into the truck turnen out a bearing fell out the main worm gear
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

Wow Medicaid makes you use a late model car for help? Wth! Wow did not know this I do belive my aunt had to pay for hers Outa pocket
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

They paid for his mobility and chair
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

When I bought my Van and was equipping it I asked my Insurance company if they would help pay the cost. My Agent says my policy only applies to the wheelchairs and that a lift for my vehicle was considered "Non Essential equipment". Even a ramp into my home is deemed "Non Essential" .

What I did when I bought the van was used Fords "Mobility" program. They give you a $1000.00 toward any adaptive controls or equipment.

So off to have this local Mobility Crook supply a top of the line wheelchair lift, A electric turning seat an e brake hand control and automatic door openers and closers. For that little pile of parts and ton install them was a cool $12000,00. I have since rebuilt just about every bit of wiring the idiot installer did. I have fixed the lift itself twice. and had it run my battery dead when a switch failed to open.

Anyway I wont rant anymore but between the government regulations and the crooked equipment dealers a person of less ability doesn't stand a chance!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Wont pay for it HELLO HOW THE H*** U SUPPOSED TO GET IN THE THING but its ok for them to spend billions on other stupid stuff but they cant help the people that need it that burns my a** just thinkin bout it bout to get fired up down here
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

Finally got the 4 wheel drive linkage for the f250 and I like! It's just to big and lumbering for a lot of off road...
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Nawww u just need bigger bumpers lol if u cant get around it run it over lmao will make u a nice tow rig