My bronco switch maiden voyage

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
didittwice

My bronco switch maiden voyage

Post by didittwice »

:D OK loaded and ready to go ok after the gas station 65 bucks later off we went 65 with ease and the cruse contol work. :tongue2: OK down the road we go The only porblem the fuel contection at the regulater came lose dont know why :confused: I did drive it around town for a week before we left so got my pliers and a hammer and maid sure it was in this time. :hmmm:
Then turned the key :D and off again down shifted when going up hill if some was in front of me goig slow and could not get over had to shift down another it does not have the power to recover with out shifting down :frown:
As long as I had a clear path it was off so up and up and up 6500 ftImage and end up here.
Then after a few days down we came and it came down just as it went up just great and 280 mils 18mpg (VERY impressed) :cool: :finger: :usa: and that was it Image
Last edited by didittwice on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
tekatlarge

Re: My bronco switch maiden voyage

Post by tekatlarge »

Sounds like you had fun. BTW that has to have a huge engine to only be getting 18 Gallons Per Mile (GPM) I think you meant something like 18 miles Per Gallon??? Although I have driven some heavy machinery that probably used that much fuel that is a lot.

I just couldn't resist.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
didittwice

Post by didittwice »

OK blasted comp. I hit the right buttons I know I did well I need to learn proof read ok ?
Yes it was fun the best part is I did all the work and info. from here!!!!
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

good lookin B2
didittwice

Post by didittwice »

THANKS
I am hope I will get to paint it and I do keep looking for tires 31 to 32s I might go 33s but I just don't want to raise it to much.