New to here

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Mudhog1977

New to here

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Hey every one just just thought I say hey... Kinda nice to know im not the only b2 addict...i mean enthusiast around im on my 3rd b2 wrecked one, wore out another,and made my third a trail rig only im from east tx and go to alto,tx to play
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
fnlucky

Re: New to here

Post by fnlucky »

welcome! ive been though warren texas once i used to have family in Kountze... been a long time though..
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

I went to school in kountze ... aint much changed there grown up a lil bit but still the same
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

I been to Dallas once does that count?
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

Lmao yes tek ill count that however if yall ever make it to north east oklahoma I know some great crawls! A few mud holes and trails lol msg me if ya ever get close
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Yep dallas counts,only 5 hours north, id like to get up to oklahoma to ride one day seen some good wheelin pics up there,if the kids quit puttin me in the poorhouse lol, but hopefully goin to barnwell mountains next month
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

Cool if ya get close let me know ill be down in ardmore in two weeks sellin off 150 acres ill be down there for a week
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Excuse me fnlucky,

Ya selling some land? I was just kind of curious about what type of land yer selling and what are land prices like back there. :beer:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Cheap here in tyler county I got lucky and got a house and ten acres for 45000
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

3.5 grand a acre my grandparents recently passed away inherited the land and the ranch I dont want all the land... I had to pay taxes on it this year I was beggin uncle sam to use more lube so I split the land and I took the ranch house... My brother took a good chunk the rest of what we did not want were cuttin out to sale we have a buyer a family friend wants it for cattle if they back out ill let u know if ya want its in the middle of no where no frills no thrilles.
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Wow I wish I were down that way and looking for a place. Up here in the soggy Northwest I have 2 Acres and an 1880sq ft house and a 1440 sq ft Shop. If I tried to sell right now I wouldn't take a penny less than 200K.. Hell I still owe a hundred sum thing on the place.

The "War dept" is thinking about retiring in a few years and I have been wanting to go somewhere with a little warmer climate than here and away from big cities. I think Big Cities just suck the life out of every thing that surrounds them.. I want to be close enough tho to good medical facilities that if needed help would be quick but I don't want to see any of my neighbors. Sounds like you got a good setup..
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

its fairly decent and it may be a place to retire but seeing how im 27 i shudder at that fact .... and hope its not anytime soon lol and Oklahoma does have some good medical facilities the ones here in Tulsa are not that bad okc also has some good ones also... and great land to fill your 4wd offroading needs and desires lol so yeah Oklahoma is nice but keep in mind we still get snow some freak blizzards, earthquakes, flooding and tornadoes so dont forget those in the equations lol but the summers are warm :D