working on my bronco II and got a lot comming up this spring

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
101btp

working on my bronco II and got a lot comming up this spring

Post by 101btp »

alright well I finally am gonna get more funds for my project it's an 88 bronco II and has a rough country 4" lift and cut off bush wacker fender flares along with 32" super swamper tires with true aluminum beadlocks and a light bar i built from scratch, but i want to take it to an off road course and the 2.9 cant really even make it up steep hills not to mention all the drive train is original, so my plans for hopeful the upcoming month will be getting my 302 motor out of a 77 crown vic worked on at the local speed shop and i can acquire a decent tranny computer wiring harness drive shafts front rear end a lot of stuff o and i wanted to put a 3 inch body lift on it allowing me to go into deeper mud and making it easier to do the swap o and making a new front and rear bumper so any suggestions would be nice i will post my progress over time just the time it's gonna take will kinda suck! :rolleyes2:
Bronco II.jpg
Ranger Dave

Re: working on my bronco II and got a lot comming up this sp

Post by Ranger Dave »

that 2.9 has all the power ya need. ya gotta regaer it
101btp

Post by 101btp »

lol yeah when i am stuck goin up a hill at 35 mph i want some good torque and the 302 seems to be puttin out much better
101btp

Post by 101btp »

i was also wondering if their is any one on here in the pa area that it good with engine swaps for lending a hand? i do pay if cash is whats wanted?