New Member Just sayen Hey ALL and a quick Story

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
WityWot

New Member Just sayen Hey ALL and a quick Story

Post by WityWot »

:laugh:

Hey everybody,
From Washington State, the Great North West.
My quick story is:

I had a Ford Ranger when I first started out, it was a Mini Me of Big Foot then had to sell it to get a V8 Long bed truck that I converted to a Dump truck Looked Awesome because it was an Air Bag design that enabled me to keep factory bed position/ body lines. Had my own landscaping business for 4-years. Sold the business then sold the truck for a V6 Nissan Frontier SuperCharged crew Cab 4x4. Nissan was a sweet truck Drove like a car but never got stuck anywhere, also a very quick truck.

THEN the market crash or whatever is going on these days with money and disasters/wars? Then my house desides to Loose 70K worth of value AND 50% percent of my house just decided to quit working Electricaly speaking! CRAZY last year boy I tell you. With that being said, I and the wife are trying to fix the house up and get the Electical fixed because we wanted to move a year and a half ago now. My Nissan was $375 a month so I decided to part with it.

We have another car thankfully (02 SUBARU WRX) and its almoast paid off finaly. I came across the Little BRONCO II on craigs-list and to be honest never knew existed?!? I became instantly i love with the BRONCO II, so I set out to find a Dimond in the Ruff........ That was a Little hard.
Then I decided to Check OREGON Craigs-List and there it was! ALL THE WAY DOWN AND OVER, in Lincoln City Oregon. 1990 XLT 4x4 with 124K Mileage Clean as Factory Old man owned.

That was a VERY long drive but it has turned out to be worth it! If a Bronco II is gonna sit for two+ months straight and make a drive like that back to Washington next thing,,, is a good rig in my book. Got the Oil Changed and a 27 point inspection and it came out with flying colors.

With all that being said, Hey everybody and I am a Proud owner of a BRONCO II thats already paid off!

- I paid $1,400 for the BII
1990 Ford BRONCO II XLT 4x4
Ranger Dave

Re: New Member Just sayen Hey ALL and a quick Story

Post by Ranger Dave »

welcome
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Sounds like a great deal. I look forward to finding another Bronco II some day!
Harvey

Post by Harvey »

Hi - I just paid $1,500 for a 89 B11 much like yours I pick it up tomarrow evening - damn what a find -
Harvey in CA