Interior

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
BWB4836

Interior

Post by BWB4836 »

I have a 1988 bronco II and the driver seat back is broken, I sit lopsided in my seat. how can I fix if at all. I am very mech. inclined and can fix darn near anything. At work they call me McGiver Jr. I thought of welding it but I dont want to take off all the padding. Any hints. The junk yards around me dont have any Bronco II in their yards. Is there any matching seats from another veh. I can put in that bolt holes match up?
jessezipper

Re: Interior

Post by jessezipper »

i work in the automotive interior trade... its easy.... unclip the cover at the bottom of the backrest n peel it up, the foam just sits on the metal frame.... super easy to do , if i were local to you ide strip it down for ya.....
BWB4836

Re: Interior

Post by BWB4836 »

Thanks for the info. I will try and let you know how it turns out. I would like to replace them but with two kids (5 and9) at home its tough. "Daddy I want this and I want that" if you know what I mean.