My 1987 Eddie Bauer

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
joeyy

My 1987 Eddie Bauer

Post by joeyy »

Heres some pics from when I first bought it, then some after I bought it and upgraded it, then some mishaps, and what not. the engine/tranny/axles, tires are all completely stock, for now anyway. I did put a high flor air filter on it, a glass pack although its running out open hearders right now, put a push bar/brush gaurd on it,, repainted the tan part, painted the frame, redid all the brakes, all rubber hoses, just put a windshield visor on yesturday, put a whole Cb set up in it, whole new after market CD player with new speakers, camo seat covers, going to put bigger tires on it this summer (some 235/75/R15s with moderate tread and on chrome rims) going to give it a 2 inch rear suspension lift when i do the bigger tires, maybe 1 inch in the front and maybe even a 3 inch body lift. when i got a better daily driver(full size pick up) im going to swap out the axles for the explorer ones, drop a 302 in it, and a 5 speed transmission, drive the headers straight out through the top of the hood, and take her in mud holes its only dreamed off and maybe even mud bogs, ill probably cut off the back of the cab and weld in a roll bar.
Attachments
just some angles of what it looked like right when i got it
just some angles of what it looked like right when i got it
before 2.jpg
before 3.jpg
before 3.jpg
before 4.jpg
before 5.jpg
one of the first add-ons i put on
one of the first add-ons i put on
brush gaurd.jpg (7.84 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
i didnt see the ditch, almost rolled her
i didnt see the ditch, almost rolled her
my brother pulling me out with his truck
my brother pulling me out with his truck
this is the "beast" of an engine
this is the "beast" of an engine
joeyy

Re: My 1987 Eddie Bauer

Post by joeyy »

i couldnt fit all the pics into one post so heres some more
Attachments
i was pulling my friend that was riding a mattress we had found though the mud and in this case gravel (i wasnt doing donuts.........)
i was pulling my friend that was riding a mattress we had found though the mud and in this case gravel (i wasnt doing donuts.........)
matress 2.jpg
matress 2.jpg (9.11 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
first time i got her dirty
first time i got her dirty
mud 2.jpg
first of many times the damn muffler falling off, i actually have a video of this too
first of many times the damn muffler falling off, i actually have a video of this too
some pics i took on 9/11, this was when i first joined this forum and i needed some pics to post, but never got around to it
some pics i took on 9/11, this was when i first joined this forum and i needed some pics to post, but never got around to it
offroading 1.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
offroading 2.jpg
offroading 2.jpg (7.6 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
offroading 3.jpg
offroading 3.jpg (7.9 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
and here is when i was tailgating with her at a college football game (WVU)
and here is when i was tailgating with her at a college football game (WVU)
tailgate.jpg (8.76 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
travgusmc

Post by travgusmc »

cool man, can i get your spare tire swingarm when u do all that? :D
joeyy

Post by joeyy »

Oh sorry man, turns out I have to sell the whole truck. I just bought a new truck and need the money to pay it off, so my buddy is buying it and I'm sure he wants the tire swing arm, other wise I would.