bronco II

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
ledfordwc

bronco II

Post by ledfordwc »

i really appreciate those who have given me advice, but their is a couple of people on here that almost make it not worth even getting on this site, i'm not one to try to cause drama, but i can sometimes, why can't people just go by the old words of wisdom,
"if you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything"
my gosh if all you want to do is get on here and be an ass then go kick your dog or something because i don't personally want to hear it and i'm sure their are a few others on here that will agree with me.
once again this is not directed at everyone, just a few.
89 bronco II stock almost 300,000 miles 4th motor gotta love those 2.9s
83 S10 blazer 383 stroker (almost show truck)
onewyr

Post by onewyr »

Ok obviously we are talking about Bdeuce. You just got to learn to ignore people like him. I mean he is a miserable sack of cow dung but complaining about it just makes him more irritating so just ignore him.
Last edited by onewyr on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Just ignore people if they rub you the wrong way. I haven't checked, but when I upgrade the forum software, there may even be an ignore feature where you won't even see their posts.

I try not to be too much of a Nazi, but I have no problem deleting threads if they don't contribute to the community. On the flip side we can't expect everyone to get along. Just try to be civil.

We've never been noob bashers here and I don't intend to start.
Bob Myers

Post by Bob Myers »

Hey Ledford, not trying to pry into your personal life but,,, when did you move to Oregon? Why did you leave Tennessee? Who's house am I going to crash at now when I go to ride in Oak Ridge?
88 BII,4.0, 9"& D44/4.88 locked. 1350/1354 doubles
92 XJ-wifes toy