My little toy!

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
Rockcrawler

My little toy!

Post by Rockcrawler »

well here are the stats.
87 bronco II.
5.0L with redneck snorcal setup to put the K&N under the dash, AOD, NP 205 twin stick, Dana 60 front super winch hubs hopefully a locker soon!, Ford 10.25 rear welded with about 10 pounds of metal cut off it for clearnce and to slide over rocks. Choped top with custom exo cage. heavy dutty running boards to keep the rocks sliding along. mile marker 12000 pound winch. Wriste arm with james duff 3.5 EB coils. Bullet proof steering (which i have bent many of times) steering. Custom made drive lines which are really thick so not to bend even with full wieght of truck on them. Buddy leaf setup in the rear. RTI's about 900 on a 30 degree ramp. Rear leafs fliped around to push out the wheel base to 100 inches. The gas tank was put above the frame rails to get it out of harms way to to make room for the rear axle being fearther back. Dove tailed front with battery mounted behind the driver seat. Dove tailed rear. 38.5 TSL that have been cut for a little extra traction on 16.5 rims :frown: .
Future mods
doubler, locker in the front, 70 outer stub shafts for front, c6 or c4 tranny, Rebuild for the 5.0, 3 link rear suspension. hydrolic assist steering. and thats about it for now.
Attachments
5.JPG
sicbronc

Post by sicbronc »

on your motor r u fuel injected or carbed??
find 'em hot leave 'em wet
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

injected