auto. to man. swap ,, just about done

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
HOOKER

auto. to man. swap ,, just about done

Post by HOOKER »

after pulling the bass boat about 4 days a week and with a 800# toolbox in the back finally took its toll on that little auto
so the five speed is in and doing the final connections tomorrow(clutch mst. cyl.,, shifter boots etc) ya know the little stuff that always pisses ya off the most
my b2 looks like hell but the motor is strong and the a/c will give ya frost bite can't complain i've got $1300. in it so far with a $30. paint job
with a few scrapes and skin pinches that pedal crossover was the hardest part
but i renewed a friendship with this short project,, and realized the my friend (6000# CLARK FORKLIFT) is about the best tool a mechanic can have
JAKE
broken arrow,ok

************* it aint BULLSHIT if ya can prove it***************
TRUNK_MONKEY

Re: auto. to man. swap ,, just about done

Post by TRUNK_MONKEY »

HOOKER wrote:after pulling the bass boat about 4 days a week and with a 800# toolbox in the back finally took its toll on that little auto
so the five speed is in and doing the final connections tomorrow(clutch mst. cyl.,, shifter boots etc) ya know the little stuff that always pisses ya off the most
my b2 looks like hell but the motor is strong and the a/c will give ya frost bite can't complain i've got $1300. in it so far with a $30. paint job
with a few scrapes and skin pinches that pedal crossover was the hardest part
but i renewed a friendship with this short project,, and realized the my friend (6000# CLARK FORKLIFT) is about the best tool a mechanic can have
JAKE
broken arrow,ok

************* it aint BULLSHIT if ya can prove it***************
what? no pics???
HOOKER

PIC'S tomorrow

Post by HOOKER »

i've got the camera batts charged up and i'll get pics in the am.
and post tomorrow eve..
JAKE
**** it aint BULLSHIT if you can prove it ****