Mud Tires

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
Alrebel_09

Mud Tires

Post by Alrebel_09 »

I have a 3 inch body and a 4 inch suspension lift and i want to put some 35s But im not sure what mud tire to use. Ive been looking at some of these: Remington Mud Brutes, Mastercraft Courser M/t, Summit Mud Dawgs, and some Pro comp X-terrains. Does any one run any of these tires a what to you think would be best.
84_4x4

Post by 84_4x4 »

i know several people that runt he mastercraft m/t and i sell them where i work and i think they are a great tire for the price and they preform well off road these will defiantly be the tires i go with when its time for new ones on my truck
Get Out Of Way Or Im Comin Over Ya
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I havent heard of any of them except the xterrains. I have them, and they are very popular here in Utah. I like them alot.
texastud1983

Post by texastud1983 »

I ran the maxxis mudders for a few years and I thought they were pretty good. but I don't think that they come in 35's. then i went to a set of 34 inch super swampers and they were great but i had some rubbing problems though. and i had a 3 inch body and 4 inch suspension. if you wanted to run 35's you would have to do some fender trimming.