Concept Bronco

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
b2binbad

Concept Bronco

Post by b2binbad »

What do you guys think of this concept bronco?
--L
Attachments
concept.jpg
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

looks cool but its just a ford excape frame which makes it worthless and i hope they dont build it unless they build it right! If it was up to me i would put a v8 in it or a small diesel, 60's front and rear with a doubler setup. But thats my dream world now in reality it has indapenent front and rear and a tinny engion but does have a diesel option which is cool.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

its just like the other crap out there nowadays. only it has the bronco name. What a shame. :puke:
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

i just hope they dont do another bronco II flop. that thing need's solid axles, a small fuelie V8, beefy tranny, and t-case something like the heep's did with the rubicon. at least they tried!!!!!
if it come's out with a p*ssy drive train im gonna be dissappointed.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

Actually you can voice your opinion here at this link, they may listen.?? You do have to sign in but it only takes a second.
http://www.broncodriver.com/cgi-bin/gue ... stbook.cgi
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Very disappointing indeed. Far worse than the BII flop. They at least need to build it on par with the jeep tj/rubicon. Ford is just trying to cash in on the bronco name one last time.
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

Dont know if you have seen this site on Cardomain, but it is how the bronco should be built, either excursion based with a 7.3 turbo diesel/V10 options or even a Expedition in a 2 door version would make me happy.http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/209182
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s