My '89 BII

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
New2BII

My '89 BII

Post by New2BII »

Well here it is.... what do you think?
Attachments
me.JPG
Dont rag on the flex... it flexes a lot more than that, thats just as far as I could get in 2wd without airing the tires down
Dont rag on the flex... it flexes a lot more than that, thats just as far as I could get in 2wd without airing the tires down
bad.jpg
If you have extra parts and bolts left over... Doesnt that just mean you were more innovative that time around???
84_4x4

Post by 84_4x4 »

nice pics what size tire you running and does it have any kinda lift on it and also gotta love the thing above the winshield cant think of its name
Get Out Of Way Or Im Comin Over Ya
New2BII

Post by New2BII »

Didnt even think to put any specs... lol. It's got 7" of total lift running 33x12.5 and the thing above the windshield is a moonvisor (has running lights, thats the difference between a moonvisor and sun visor) its got a warn combo brush guard and a joke of a winch (until I have the extra money for a good one) everything else is pretty much stock. I'm planning on doing a Dana 35 swap in the future I've heard everything just bolts in all you have to deal with is the driveline. I dont know much about bronco's yet this is my first one and first Ford for that matter and other than the oil leak, power steering pump leak, non-working heater, missing headliner, no radio and overheating its a pretty cool rig. LOL! oh yeah and the fact it doesnt want to run right now... I almost forgot! Anywho... I'll post some better pictures soon hope you guys like, I think its pretty cool
If you have extra parts and bolts left over... Doesnt that just mean you were more innovative that time around???
84_4x4

Post by 84_4x4 »

your no heater and overheating leak could be a thermostat
Get Out Of Way Or Im Comin Over Ya
New2BII

Post by New2BII »

Already replaced the thermostat... wasnt the problem Thanks though
desrt_rat

Post by desrt_rat »

nice BII, love the beach pics.
Paul

Post by Paul »

back flush the heater core, its probably clogged up ( use garden hose and try to run water through it backwards - sometimes it will bust anything in it loose), and check you radiator cap if it doesnt vent out at the right pressure it can cause it to overheat also..
1989 Bronco II 4x4
Mitsubishi 146 5 speed,
Stock D35
235/75/15
4.0L upgrade
NO LIFT
Crop Top
stevenf

Re: My '89 BII

Post by stevenf »

Doesnt look like you have any fender trimming....???? Didnt realize a Bronco II needed 7 " of lift to fit 33's snug like that. Nice looking truck!
Nobody

Re: My '89 BII

Post by Nobody »

When does it overheat? While at a stop light, crusing down the freeway?