Wheelin in long beach

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
twobit66

Wheelin in long beach

Post by twobit66 »

went for a little aniversary trip this weekend to long beach. wheelin the beach rocked. made 40$ pullin yuppies off the beach.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

eeeek! Salt! :eek:

Any problems with the cops? A local guy got a hefty ticket there a couple years go during a clean up. He did a burnout or something.

Went to SOB at Sand Lake Oregon, there's some sweet beach access there. Cops seemed OK, with just about anything except drinking and missing ORV tags.
twobit66

Post by twobit66 »

gotta hammerite the underside and spray it down after u get off the beach so the sand don't get in the rotors.

but the cops are really lax down there. the beach is open no orv anyone with anything can and does drive out on the 27 miles of beach. and gets stuck i pull them out. especially big bad 2wd dodge hemi's with 12" lift. :cool:
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

long beach is nice to bad you cant play on the dunes.. :cool:
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Eric C.

Post by Eric C. »

I go to church with 2 of the sheriffs out here, vehicles must be licensed to operate on public roads, horses or human power so no dirt bikes or ATVs. Speed limit is 15 MPH and you can not drive through the surf itself or go jumping the dunes. As a side note you have to watch the damn tourist as they never look where they are or what their rug rats are doing. Get silly or stupid and Ray and Brian will give you a ticket. Best times to come out are 4th of July and New Years Eve. Everyone that lives out here on the pinnensula buys their own fireworks and goes out, build a bonfire, do alittle barbaque, and when the sun goes down there goes the fireworks. It's great fun to watch 20 miles of all sorts of fireworks going of for 2-4 hours.. Yes I do participate , when i can get home.
If I can't fix it, It ain't broke.
Eric C.

Post by Eric C. »

I go to church with 2 of the sheriffs out here, vehicles must be licensed to operate on public roads, horses or human power so no dirt bikes or ATVs. Speed limit is 15 MPH and you can not drive through the surf itself or go jumping the dunes. As a side note you have to watch the damn tourist as they never look where they are or what their rug rats are doing. Get silly or stupid and Ray and Brian will give you a ticket. Best times to come out are 4th of July and New Years Eve. Everyone that lives out here on the pinnensula buys their own fireworks and goes out, build a bonfire, do alittle barbaque, and when the sun goes down there goes the fireworks. It's great fun to watch 20 miles of all sorts of fireworks going of for 2-4 hours.. Yes I do participate , when i can get home.
If I can't fix it, It ain't broke.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

yeah long beach has some retarded rules especially if you own property on the beach. suck's for my in-laws cuz they can build high enough to see over the dunes and they can only keep there trailer there for something like 3 months at a time.. what a waist.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!