Signing Off for a while

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
plowboy

Signing Off for a while

Post by plowboy »

Just wanted to thank you all for all of the fun and education this site has provided me. I won't have internet for a while. Hopefully it's just a month or so while we get settled in TN. (Dang I gotta learn how to spell another state).

Good luck and stay safe

Brad
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Good luck with move and the new job. We should still be here when you return. :cool:
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

Where in Tn. will you be? I can probably get ya hooked up on places to ride and ppl to ride with.
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Well we made it. Wow it has been a wild ride the last couple of weeks! Looks like things are going to settle down now. Good to see some familiar faces! Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi TNMAN. Welcome Home :usa: Glad you made it home safe. Thank you for keeping us all safe. I am now on the East side of Memphis. Cordova/Lakeland area. Just off of I40/US 64 intersection. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Brad
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
desrt_rat

Post by desrt_rat »

hey, welcome back.
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Thanks!