******** Read these Rules ********

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
Nobody

******** Read these Rules ********

Post by Nobody »

1. One Thread per Vehicle

I've had a request to change this to one thread per vehicle. I really enjoy watching vehicles evolve over time. So I'd appreciate it if you keep each vehicle in it's own thread. Stop in a couple times a year and let us know how things are going. If you want the chit chat in your thread cleaned up, ask a MOD.

2. Post a pic

-The point of this section is so we all can see your ride. We want to see pictures and specs. Posts without pictures, or broken picture links may be deleted. If you need help posting a picture, please ask a mod or ask for help in chit chat. The file attachment feature is now available. Enjoy!

4. This is not the For Sale section - Get it?

That is all for now, enjoy! Thanks for posting!
Last edited by Nobody on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

mekcanix wrote:where should we leave feedback about peoples rigs cause there are some fine rigs in the readers section
Leave feedback in which ever thread you are interested in.

If you are refering to the Readers Rides linked off the home page, there isn't a feature to leave feedback. Those people may or may not be members of this bulletin board. You could probably contact them via their e-mail addy.

I am writing a new Readers Rides program that will hopefully have an option for comments.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

It's been requested that I change this section to one thread per vehicles. I think that's reasonable, so lets see those rides!