Just got this FREEBIE

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
packmule

Just got this FREEBIE

Post by packmule »

Thought i would drop in and show off my new toy. Its an 88.[img][IMG]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s41 ... oII001.jpg[/img][/img] Now hopefully this pic gets on here. This is my first time ever on a forum.
Mud Addict

Re: Just got this FREEBIE

Post by Mud Addict »

packmule wrote:Thought i would drop in and show off my new toy. Its an 88.Image Now hopefully this pic gets on here. This is my first time ever on a forum.
Fixed your pic... Nice score :beer:
packmule

Post by packmule »

Nice. Thanks! Chasin some gremlins right now. It's been sittin for 2 years and part of the ignition electrical was missing. Finally got it crankin good, getting fuel... no spark.
packmule

Post by packmule »

By the way , how did you do that?
Mud Addict

Post by Mud Addict »

packmule wrote:Thought i would drop in and show off my new toy. Its an 88.[img][IMG]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s41 ... oII001.jpg[/img][/img] Now hopefully this pic gets on here. This is my first time ever on a forum.

Notice the part [img][IMG].............[/img][/img]? I erased the middle set of [i :D mg]'s

And love the graphics, have not seen that style before :cool:
RAZOR

Post by RAZOR »

that looks EXACTLY like the one my mom's friend used to have, graphics, wheels(the backs anyway), paint, everything, why i got into B2's in the 1st place, brings back sweet memories