My New Project

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
MuddinBronco

My New Project

Post by MuddinBronco »

I recently picked this up from a friend for free, so who can complain right?? Well i usually buy a truck for Good friday mud bogs every year and this is what i have this year. Its a 85 Bronco II, not sure of how much lift but it has some body and suspension, a question i have is, what would be good tires for the mud on this truck with the lift it has. It now has 33 inch BFG Mud Terrains, which i have heard good things about but wondering if i would need a more aggressive tire. Also, i would like to possibly put more lift, what is the most you guys have seen???
Attachments
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
NastyBronco2

Re: My New Project

Post by NastyBronco2 »

MuddinBronco wrote:I recently picked this up from a friend for free, so who can complain right?? Well i usually buy a truck for Good friday mud bogs every year and this is what i have this year. Its a 85 Bronco II, not sure of how much lift but it has some body and suspension, a question i have is, what would be good tires for the mud on this truck with the lift it has. It now has 33 inch BFG Mud Terrains, which i have heard good things about but wondering if i would need a more aggressive tire. Also, i would like to possibly put more lift, what is the most you guys have seen???
Hi my Name is Nate.. iv beeen wheeling bronco 2's for a while now Great little Trucks but ugh ya to Awnser ur ? i would Run some Big Boggers an For a Lift i would Throw on a 4 '' Suspension lift from James Duff but In all You could Lift High than that IF you were to Just MUd BOG it an Do any trails i would Lift It with 4'' suspension an with 2'' Body lift an throw on some Boggers
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

that 2.8 is gonna have a hard time turnin BIG boggers. whats it have for gears?? what tranny
MuddinBronco

Post by MuddinBronco »

As far as i know its stock whatever lol......i played around with it in deep ditch that was full of water so i decided to make it mud, did pretty well getting down in it and out of it. So you say 4" suspension and 2 body?? I found another bronco around my area that has 11inches of lift all together for 2K but i think i can do that myself with this for cheaper.

Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

get a pic of the one forsale