AlbertaBoy's BroII

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy's BroII

Post by AlbertaBoy »

This is my little truck. The project has been put on hold although I did chop the fenders out since these photos were taken. This truck is all stock except for a 2" body lift, and 1" blocks in the rear. 31' Bridgestone Dueller AT's. Future plans include 351W, D44/9", 35" Boggers and a few other toys to make it go. Anyway, if I ever get the money and time, things will progress. I have a large pile of parts in the shop now. Including the axles and the 351. One of these days...
Attachments
A slough we turned into a side by side mud pit...and I naver made it.
A slough we turned into a side by side mud pit...and I naver made it.
Stuck in Johnsons Slough.jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 10484 times
A mud pit at the kids camp I work at, not to deep but the kids loved it!!
A mud pit at the kids camp I work at, not to deep but the kids loved it!!
Bronco in Water at Camp.jpg (13.56 KiB) Viewed 10484 times
From the back
From the back
Here she is
Here she is
emg_warlock

Post by emg_warlock »

:redneck: what year is it, looks like my 90' eddie bauer, and what u hitting the trails with, whats ur mods so far? :eek:
Damn squirrels never leave my head!
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

emg_warlock wrote::redneck: what year is it, looks like my 90' eddie bauer, and what u hitting the trails with, whats ur mods so far? :eek:
AlbertaBoy wrote:This truck is all stock except for a 2" body lift, and 1" blocks in the rear. 31' Bridgestone Dueller AT's!
:wtf: :D

Its either an 89 or 90.
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

I was just making shur if it was one of two years dood :hmmm:
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

and ohh yea the mods part.....thats from me getting 3 hours of sleep from 3 days :eek:
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
AlbertaBoy

It's an 89

Post by AlbertaBoy »

It's an '89. Tried to blow the 2.9 up the other day but it didn't work. Ran a make shift snorkel through the heater box where the fan was and went for a swim and the damn thing just kept the wheels spinnin.
I see dumb people...they're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don't even know that they're dumb.
Jesse Grass

Re: AlbertaBoy's BroII

Post by Jesse Grass »

Did you ever get th 351 in there? I got one ready for a rebuild bit nothing to put it in. If I could fit it in my 89 b2 I totally would but I didn't think it would fit without some major mods.