Insanity Rules

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
redneckwelder01

Insanity Rules

Post by redneckwelder01 »

here's how it started when i got it
then after a few trip out it got transformed into this
after a couple trips to tellico NC it was due for a few more changes . here's how it sits now with a 302 , c4 , dana 20 trans case. ialso swapped out the little axles with full size d44 and a ford 9" with 5.13 gears . the rear has a mini spool . still trying to afford the air locker for the front.
factory twist was about 19" with the sway bars , and 23" without . as it is now i have 38" , but will get better when i switch out the rear shocks for longer ones
yes i know its pink and purple , but i really dont care
Who care's , let's go wheelin
Limited

Post by Limited »

bad ass truck
its tuff pink :)
Rectum, damn near killed em
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

I always wanted to get a toyota tocoma and paint it pink and take off the MA so i could ride around in a pink toco all day! Diffrent colors are cool.
redneckwelder01

Rockcrawler wrote:I always wanted to get a toyota tocoma and paint it pink and take off the MA so i could ride around in a pink toco all day! Diffrent colors are cool.
now thats funny
thanks alot guys , its taken me longer to get it finnished than i wanted . i still have a few things to do . all of them require $$$$ , and i dont have any.
redneckwelder01

here it is on the trailer almost complete